Monday 1 June 2009

Giraffes? Giraffes!

Giraffes? Giraffes!. They are 2 guys just going pretty mental, one on guitar and one on drums. The drummer performs fast,upbeat and sometimes confusing rhythmic accompaniment for the guitarist which taps,plucks,smacks and loops his guitar like there's no tomorrow. The drummer not only drums but he plays other instruments like the glockenspiel and pots and pans. Its a mix between Heavy,Soft,Loud,Quiet,Smooth,Rough,Tomayto,Potarto.

I would love to see this band live,but unfortunately they havent released an album for 2 years, so I don't expect a tour anytime soon. but keep my fingers crossed. I also have a feeling they;ve both gone their own way.

Fans of Tera Melos, Hella, Piglet,Volta Do Mar...you get the drift...

I'm also feeling quite genereous today, and the fact I havent posted anything for a while. Ive uploaded two of their albums!

Giraffes? Giraffes! - More Skin With Milk-Mouth
Giraffes? Giraffes! - SUPERBASS!!!!
(90mb)

LINK

Password: welcometothequietpage

No comments:

Post a Comment